1 reply
Marcusmillipede o
Marcusmillipede @ Cyberplex
Votes:
+4
Online on Site
Untagged users
In-Game Name: Marcusmillipede
Why do you want to join the staff team: I want to join the staff team simply because I enjoy the server and want to help out a bit. I would love to able to help any players, both old and new, in need of assistance. The server has expanded a lot since I joined (end of July 2018) and often there are no staff (as I'm writing this there are 13 players and no staff) online. It would be great to be able to help people with issues that require staff when there would normally be no other staff online.

How are you different than all the other applicants: I'm online a lot, especially at times when there are no other staff online. I spend a lot of time on cyberplex and am friendly with and well-known in the community.

Experience: I've been helper on cyberplex before (had to resign for personal reasons) and know the staff commands and things like that. I was admin on a small survival server (which shut down a long time ago) and have helped out on various friends' servers before, as well as having my own server in the past.

Anything else you wish to mention: I enjoy playing on cyberplex a lot.

Skype Username (if you have one): don't use it
Discord username and #number (Required): Marcusmillipede#2657
Posted Apr 13, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 13, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey man good application!
Posted Apr 13, 19
Top Posters
33 Posts