Main Forum

Hi, I am applying for staff, here's my application!

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN: PatronFalcon

Why do I want to join?: Because I have been a part of this server for a long time and I have contributed to the economic sustainability and continuation of this server and I have decided to become a part of their awesome staff team, I want to help.

How am I different?: I am very experienced with this game and I have been playing it since I was 8 and I know a thing or two about redstone and can help others with such things.

Experience: As I've said before, I have been playing this game for about 4 years now and I am still learning a lot more now that Minecraft has been given to Microsoft and the feel of the game is different than in the good old days.

Anything else I wish to add: I love this server, I really want to become more involved, and OptiFine isn't available for 1.13 just yet so that means no more cool screenshots in the Disc.

Discord Tag: PatronFalcon#0596
Posted Apr 10, 19 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
It’s a good application, but looking at your past I’m not to sure if you should apply for staff at the moment. But, I will also try to suggest to add more into your application. You also should try to use proper grammar in your application which you did for the most part which is good. But for the “Anything else” section, you probs shouldn’t just put like Optifine isn’t available for 1.13. Tbh I think it’s kinda weird to add that.
Posted Apr 12, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Yo I’m dumb man, I didn’t see you posted it in march. I take back what I said about you’re past mate.
Posted Apr 12, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Top Posters
33 Posts
26 Posts
24 Posts
11 Posts
NoticeNotices