In-Game Name:ShadyMartin

Why do you want to join the staff team: I would like to become a helper. I believe i have quit a few hours in on this server and i play for at least 3 to 4 days a week hours ranging from 2 to 5 hours each time.

How are you different than all the other applicants: I believe you should choose me because although the other applicants have the same amount or even better skills then me I can contribute a lot of Effort into making your server better. I could contribute to helping stop hackers. I am a fair player on Cyberplex, if there was ever a conflict between two players I would hear both sides

Experience: I've owned my own faction server back in 2014 and had it running for about 6 months. I had around 60 active members at around it's peak. I've been a mod on a small vanilla server late last year. I was a helper on a faction server for a while after I closed down mine, then I was later ranked up to admin.

Anything else you wish to mention: I believe if given a chance, I can and will prove my worth to you (The Owner) and to the rest of the staff members.

Skype Username (if you have one):

Discord username and #number (Required): ShadyMartin#9593