Main Forum

Applying for staff!

1 reply
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
In-Game Name: The_Face_reker

Why do you want to join the staff team: I enjoy helping out in exchange for fun perks. I have been helper/mod on many other servers before, (Mineplex, hypixle, A bunch of faction servers, etc.) but sadly, I ran out of time to be everywhere at once. I have chosen this server to deploy my skills in helping people who are new, not getting it, or spark some fun in those who are somewhat disliking their stay.

How are you different than all the other applicants: Unlike many, I get a nice feeling out of being mod and helping people out. I'm sure I would be no different than most staff, but that's why I'm applying isn't it.

Past experience: As I said I have been mod on other servers before and had experience in a staff position. I enjoy it, don't whine about it, don't get stressed about it, but I do care about it.

Anything else you wish to mention: Nope! I believe I can make a great addition to the team and can not wait to be a part of it. I hope I am accepted into this team and can help out as many people as I can/

Discord username and #number (Required): James_The_Man#5695
Posted Feb 6, 19 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner