Main Forum

mod/staff

5 replies
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
In-Game Name:

Why do you want to join the staff team:as i like helping people out and engaging with a thriving community that can be found on survival servers i also like to help people build or answer anything i am asked

How are you different that all the other applicants:i can be on 6 hrs a day and i am experienced with catching hackers as i banned 200 people from my brothers old server which is now sadly shut down

Past experience:i have run a server of 100 max with my brother for 6 months and had a good experience with the crowd of new people every day

Anything else you wish to mention:i love survival servers on 1.12

Skype Username (if you have one):no sorry
Discord username and #number (Required):SLIPSLIDER6000#5878
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
-1 its a not for me you joined in 2 mins and ask for a staff application i took a screenshot when u asked for an app i suggest you apply later on when u have good ontime on the server and know the server a bit
Attached Images
Posted Jan 11, 19
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
ok
Posted Jan 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Thank you for ur understatement
Posted Jan 11, 19
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
-1 Only joined today, and asked about apply for staff almost right away.
I suggest playing a bit more to understand how the server works and to get to know the community that plays here. We don't know much about you and you don't know much about us and some people here may not get along with you, or you may not get along with them. We need to know if you are able to get along with people and sort out a problem in a mature way.
Once you get to know the community and know how things work on here you could think about reapplying.
Posted Jan 11, 19
Owner
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
Denied hacker.
giphy.gif
Posted Feb 21, 19
Top Posters