Main Forum

I do not x-ray 2

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
IGN:JakeCKM

Ban or mute?:Ban

Duration:1month

Who banned/muted you (if you know who it was):Either Inverted_Jack or Flaming_Dorito

Why do you think you were banned/muted:Idk

Do you believe the punishment was justified? Why or why not?:no because I do not X-ray

Anything you wish to add:1 I know what X-ray is now and thats cheating and I dont cheat 2 How would you know the tunnel was mine (which it isn't) because do you know how many tunnels peaple make? 3 And if it is (Which I dought) how would you know I X-rayed in it ?
Posted Oct 24, 18 · OP
Trial-Mod
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Trial-Mod
We have our ways to see if someone removed blocks or not. like Inverted_jack said, we have proof. I suggest you accept your punishment and don't make op lies to get unbanned. Because that is not going to work.
Posted Oct 24, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I am not lying
Posted Oct 24, 18 · OP
Trial-Mod
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Trial-Mod
Jack is the best X-ray finder their is. We don't ban people just like that. only if you break the rules and we have proof of it.
Posted Oct 24, 18
Helper
Votes:
+3
Helper
We know the tunnle is yours as we have ways to tell who broke/placed a block. I am fully aware of how many tunnles are made on the server as we have caught many, many people using xray. I have seen many xray tunnles, they do random turns, go up and down randomly. Your tunnles followed this pattern so this is all the evidence needed, if you need I can show you screen shots (if dorito allows) You gained a lot of diamonds in a short time which is almost impossible without xray. You have lied many times before in the past, you lied to me many times so I can tell this is a lie. Maybe you are telling the truth and maybe a younger brother/sister installed xray and xrayed or maybe.... a cat? Very unlikely. We have evidence that you xrayed, please don't lie. If you wish you can message a staff member to get more info on this.
Posted Oct 24, 18
Owner
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
Appeal denied again. Do not make another appeal for this punishment or risk an even harsher punishment. Thread locked.
Posted Oct 26, 18
Top Posters
32 Posts
24 Posts
8 Posts
8 Posts
NoticeNotices