Main Forum

Staff Application

1 reply
Helper
Votes:
+1
Helper
In-Game Name: DoomGeek101

Why do you want to join the staff team: After playing for about a month, I want to be able to provide a helpful experience to those who enjoy playing the game as much as I do. I love fixing things that need fixing. I want to be able to be the kind of person that can provide an answer or to fix something that someone might need. Also, I love interacting with people and learning/gaining experience from being on the server. After all, I think Minecraft overall is a great learning experience for everybody! As for learning myself, I really want to learn how to become a good staff member, so that I can help everyone!

How are you different than all the other applicants: I have been playing Minecraft since 2012, and since then I've learned so much from the game and from the community itself, that I love to just provide a knowledge base for anyone who has general questions about it. So then I had this genius idea to use this knowledge gained over the years to help others within servers. Also I enjoy playing constantly, Minecraft in itself is a game that I'll always love. It also probably helps that I have experience with servers not just related to Minecraft, as described below.

Past experience: While the majority of my experience with staffing game servers isn't just with Minecraft, I helped run and administrate many of my friend's servers on the open source port Zandronum, both in-game and using rcon utilities. At one point, I ran my own servers for a while, including Minecraft. Of course, these things are no longer active due to time and cost. In Minecraft, I helped staff a variety of small servers. However, this was way too long ago. The most recent staffing I did was being co-owner in a server called "DarkSoul" almost more than a year ago, which I helped build it from nothing into something. However the server has long since been defunct, and the last thing I was doing with that server was help setting up the Enjin site, which never got complete due to the shutdown. The Discord however, is still around and I still staff on that. While on the topic of Discord servers, I run my own active community Discord with around 244 members as of writing.

Anything else you wish to mention: If I can't be contacted via Discord or something, feel free to shoot me some DMs on my Twitter. You probably wouldn't need to in most cases though. Thanks for considering my Staff Application and I can't wait to continue playing after the reset.

Skype Username (if you have one): Nope, don't use it.
Discord username and #number (If you have one): DoomTheRobot#2086
Posted Feb 26, 18 · OP
Owner
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
Welcome to the staff team!
giphy.gif
Posted Feb 27, 18